Ir al contenido principal

My future job

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about my future job!

One type of job that I would like to have is in the administration of a municipality, of course far from the centrality of Santiago, perhaps in a commune in the south-central area of ​​the country. I imagine it as a job in an office, doing administrative tasks or advising the mayor, in this sense I feel comfortable indoor jobs. In conjunction with this, I would not like to travel very much but if given the chance, I would think about it of course. As for the salary, the truth is that I only hope to earn enough to satisfy my needs.

                                               

Also, I would like to continue studying, maybe a specialization in public policies of decentralization or in a magister of public management, because I am very interested in these two perspectives, especially the first, since our country is extremely centralized and I hope that with my specialization I can contribute to solve that problem.

Finally, I like the possibility of working in a commune because there is much closer to the citizens, and I think that is very important today. Besides, I see that opportunity as an important first step to start working in the public sector.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Pablo. I think it's very interesting to work at a municipality, actually it's one of my options for my future too. I hope your dream to work there come true and maybe one day we will be colleagues.
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Pablo, you are quite right Chile is a very centralized country and there is an urgent need for decentralization throughout the national territory. I hope you can contribute in the municipality you want to work. Good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pablo, i would also choose an interior job if i could choose. I find it interesting that you would like to work in a municipality, it is possible to make changes in people's daily lives faster than from the central government. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Pablo, It is extremely important to get out of the centrality of Santiago, you have to create activities in places where there are not many opportunities and the municipalities are a very good option.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Plans

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about my summer plans! (if I have one) I have never traveled much in summer, for this reason I don't have a plan for this summer. However, I would like to go to the beach with my family or friends, maybe to Pichilemu or Matanzas haha because I think they are very nice places to spend a weekend and rest. Also, I haven't seen my friends for a long time, so I would like to spend a certain part of the summer with them. Nevertheless, it all depends on how the pandemic evolves. As for the activities, I plan to work with my father harvesting watermelons and melons during January and February, of course not every day of the month as it is an informal job, but that's the only guaranteed activity I have for the summer. In conjunction with this, I have been working with my father for several years, and we will always sell and deliver to San Antonio or Santiago, for which it could be said that I'm used to it. Another plan for those couple of

The Best Concert Ever: Chancho en Piedra

Hi everyone! In 2018 I went with a friend to see the last concert of Chancho en Piedra with its original formation, it was in Santiago during the Lollapalooza Festival. On account of the fact that Pablo Ilabaca (guitarist) would leave the band, they planned their farewell playing the album "La Dieta del Lagarto", which in my opinion is the best of the band without a doubt.                                                                          As soon as Chancho en Piedra, it is a Chilean funk-rock band made up of 4 members: Lalo Ibeas (vocalist), Felipe Ilabaca (Bass), Leonardo Corvalán (drums) and Cristián Moraga (replacing Pablo on guitar). Apart from this, the band has a musical trajectory of more than 25 years, with a fairly broad discography, which positions the band as one of the most important at the national level. The atmosphere at the concert was awesome because there were a lot of people around singing and jumping all the songs of the album, which made me ver